At e-tut we accept qualified teachers with at least 5 years of experience in teaching in Australian, British or American schools or universities – Excellent English communication skills are mandatory as well as computer and technology handling skills. All our tutors undergo a number of interviews and practical exams.
All Tutors are expected to spend a considerable amount of time studying the Australian curriculum and must have experience teaching in a school. Our tutors are expected to be passionate about helping students gain confidence and achieve their goals and develop a solid understanding of the curriculum of their field.
Responsibilities of tutors at e-tut:
1. Understanding independent student’s needs and objectives
2. Prepare a personalised learning program with the help of e-tut tools and resources.
3. Provide quality and value adding online tutoring to all our students.
4. Comply with e-tut policies and the code of conduct.
5. Participate in the e-tut training and development sessions.
6. Provide feedback on all training sessions and courses.
Benefits for working with e-tut:
- Flexible scheduling
- Mentoring and professional development
- Bonuses and promotions
- Working with new educational technology
If you believe you fit our selection criteria, please fill in our Application Form and upload your CV and covering letter.
We thank you for your interest in becoming part of our team at Australia’s premiere online tutoring service, e-tut.